Idealcoat powder coating
Welcome to Ideal Coating the new leader in the aluminum powder coating industry. Ideal Coatings goal is to raise the bar in the powder coating process by using only the finest products and skilled certified technicians. Ideal offers two state of the art 630 ft. circumference coating lines with an impressive 30” x 108” opening.
Ideal Coating features an automated line with automatic paint guns that can handle some of the industry’s largest dimensioned needs. Our procedures and systems are designed to make sure your products are coated to your satisfaction. When you choose Ideal Coating, you are buying more than just powder coating. You’re getting the expertise and experience of Ideal Coating professionals who are proudly committed to your satisfaction. We stand behind our coating with some of the best warranties in the business.
Advantage of powder coating
- *Environmentally friendly because they are solvent-free
- *High mechanical properties
- *Application of a single coat can produce a thickness of approximately 2-4 mils
- *Excellent edge protection
- *Optimum results after application single coat
- *Efficient use of material (95%) due to recovery of overspray
- *Savings in material and application costs
Green Powder Coating Statement
- The powder coatings produced by Spraylat incorporate raw materials that are free of Volatile Organic Compounds and Hazardous Air Pollutants. In addition, our manufacturing process does not generate any airborne contaminants. he powder manufacturing equipment is cleaned utilizing water as the primary cleaning agent. The sludge is removed from the waste water before it is discharged into the city sewer system. The use of volatile organic solvents to clean the equipment has been nearly eliminated. Spraylat’s architectural grade powder is designed to be applied and cured in a process that requires ~20% less energy than comparable liquid products. Powder products provided by Spraylat contribute toward the green building initiative of the U.S. Government. Specifying a low VOC powder coat finish is worth one LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credit.