IDEAL ALUMINUM PRODUCTS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All sales are deemed to take place at Ideal’s place of business in St. Augustine, Florida.
- A completed and signed credit application must be on file to begin order processing.
- The confirmation or order acknowledgment is the sole and entire agreement for each order between Ideal and its customer.
- All sale payment terms are net 30 unless otherwise agreed upon in the confirmation agreement.
- If eligible for an early payment discount, payment must be received by Ideal within the stated discount time frame.
- All returned orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Ideal’s Standard Warranty applies to all purchases unless otherwise specified. The Standard Warranty is available for download at the bottom of the page or online at www.ideal-ap.com/warranty.
- Ideal’s liability on any order is limited to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Estimated ship date is the estimated date that the order leaves Ideal’s plant in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Prices are subject to change prior to shipping.
All orders subject to cancelation fee. All orders on which production has started must be paid in full.
Customer is responsible for determining completeness and fulfillment of order. Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within five (5) days of customer receipt.
Payments by credit or debit card are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee.